• Equipping congregation of people with a humble heart to be heavenly conscious.
• Providing encouragement and support for individuals to maximize their potentials in life
• To assist people to live a quality and meaningful life through the preaching of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• To fulfill the command of Jesus Christ to evangelize the lost. Reaching out and touching our hurting generation with the good news of Jesus Love.
• To be a witness to our community by servicing them and responding to their social needs.
• To teach and train individuals for the work of the ministry.
• To provide a well balanced ministry for the entire family. Providing Biblical instruction for living Godly and contented lives.
• To build and support mission works throughout the world. To be a Church with a world vision.
• To be a restraining force against evil in our community and establishing righteousness.
• To be a Church that is full of God's unconditional love, acceptance and forgiveness. Crossing all denominational and racial barriers as we strive to be examples of Jesus Christ.
Glorification: We exist to offer the body of believers the opportunity to worship and glorify God together.
Edification: To build up the body of Christ through God's word. To equip and prepare members for the work of the ministry.
Transformation: To affect change in the life of believer through teaching of the word of God.
Participation: To encourage people to become participating members and develop meaningful relationships with the fold of Christ.
Supplication: To pray together fervently for the plans and purposes of God to be accomplished on the earth.
Evangelization: To reach people who are facing a Christless eternity with the gospel of ourLord Jesus Christ.
Equipping people for their Destiny. Winning Souls for Christ at all cost. Establishing them in the Church for Kingdom purposes.
To reach out to lost and un-Churched people with the gospel within the sphere of our influence in a sensitive and relevant way. We offer a ministry that is characterized by a loving healing faith filled environment where every one can grow to their full potential in Christ
We believe in one God -Father,Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected,ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of Faith and conduct. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost. We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We believe in the sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit,and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life. We believe in the doctrine of tithing for maintenance of church ministers and offering for advancing good causes of expanding the work of the Lord and furtherance of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption. We believe in water baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance(Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers. We believe in the Christian's hope: the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.